Sunday 25 October 2015

Well it's been 4 weeks since I dropped my son off at uni. The longest I've ever gone without seeing him. Today he's gone on a field trip to the lake district. Hope he has a great time.

I've made a few scarves since the last post but can't put them on here as one is s birthday present and two are Christmas presents... Yes I'm that organised!

Today I made a beanie hat. Really simple to make. I'll take a photo and upload it later.

Am hoping to try and get a couple of things made this week. Try a few different things. It's half term week so I should have a bit extra time. No school lifts to do!

Today we put the garden furniture away. Sad moment. Means summer is definitely over and winter is on its way. It also got dark at 5pm this evening. Cold, short days ahead now. And the run up to Christmas ahead. Still two months to go but you wouldn't think it if you went into the shops.

Hope everyone had a good weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment