Wednesday 18 May 2016

A study of daisies

I am considering adding daisies to my blanket so have been doing a little study.






I've produced two crocheted daisies in a very rough format so far but still think I need to change them a little bit 

I tried two different yellow centres but definitely think the yellow on the right is closer to the real thing. 

I took a few other photos of the garden which I've added. I can't wait till they are all out in bloom. Hopefully it will be a cacophony of beautiful colours.



Pretty honeysuckle



 I love sitting in my duck egg blue chair,  in the Sun,  reading a book and having a cheeky cuppa between clients.
Yesterday a little bumble bee came to join me.  It's really lovely knowing the plants are helping the bumble bees.



And just having flowers inside makes the room so pretty and colourful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment