Thursday 23 August 2018

To the Universe and Beyond!

Well hello there everyone. Definitely been a bit cooler today in my part of the UK. But while it is nice to have a day with a bit of rain I'm seriously hoping we still have some nice warm weather to finish our summer with.

I was going to do some work on my monochrome blanket this week but typically realised I was running out of the wool so had to put an order in. Then... fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you see it.. i stumbled across Sophies Universe  [www.lookatwhatimade.net]. Its a CAL and absolutely lovely. I have been 'hooked' and beavering away have reached round 35. I was feeling quite chuffed until i realised there are 113 rounds in this Crochet Along.


This is my effort so far and I can't believe how much work has gone into creating the pattern. Thank you Dedri !

My monochrome wool has turned up today but .... i think i'm going to be sticking with Sophie just for now

Enjoy your evening

Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment