Monday 27 August 2018

Sophie is 50 and soon I will be too

Wow yesterday evening I finished round 50 of Sophie. Isn't she beautiful!


I would recommend you all having a go at this beautiful design. It looks so complicated but as long as you know your basic stitches and can count you just need a bit of concentration. Any stitches you aren't sure of there will always be a youtube tutorial to help.

So Sophie has reached 50 and so has Banham Zoo (our local zoo) and to celebrate they have given away lots of entrance tickets to those of us who are also reaching this grand old age this year... which includes me.
Can't quite believe that in a couple of weeks I will have reached half a century... I just don't know how that happened. All in the blink of an eye really.

So today we are having a family day to the zoo. Thing 1 and Thing 2 plus the OAPS (my parents). I have treated myself to a new camera this year so will be practising my wildlife shots today. Im sure Thing 2 will as well... he likes to take over lol. Less than 3 weeks now before he leaves for his first year at Aston Uni .. gulp.

So have a great bank holiday monday if you are here in the UK and a great day if you are elsewhere in the world. Would be lovely to know where you are so drop a message if you are happy to .

Enjoy, have fun and I hope the sun shines on all of us
Roz x

No comments:

Post a Comment