Saturday 22 December 2018

Happy Christmas Everyone!!

I am going to make this the last post before christmas as the next couple of days are busy with baking, christmas caroling and visits to the cinema (a christmas eve afternoon tradition for us).

I have finally finished my havana cal after about 12 weeks work. Yippee and boy does it feel snuggly.


The colours on the photo don't really do it justice as they are much deeper in real life. A very moroccan feel to it.
I originally made it narrower than that indicated in the cal, deciding a lap blanket would be preferable but i hadn't realised how many rows there would be before the border and how wide the border would be soo... not really a lap blanket, more of a sleep under on the sofa blanket lol

I've now started another blanket doing a sonic wave theme in autumal gold colours for my dad.. upon request from my mum. Keeping it simple to try and finish it as soon as possible so he can use it for most of the winter. 

So i'm going to finish this post of with a very happy christmas and if I don't get back on here I wish you all a very happy and hopefully peaceful new year. 

Ps.. for anyone in the UK...Madness are rocking in the new year on BBC1 yeeeesssss!!!! whoo hoo. For a die hard Madness fan for 37 years .. its the best way to bring in 2019 and hopefully a good omen for all of us

Take care, drink sensibly and eat well 

See you in 2019
Roz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment