Sunday 16 December 2018

Nearly there!

Hello
Hope you are all starting to feel festive and beginning to wind down coming up to a christmas break. I still have 5 full on days til I hit rest time. Its always busy in therapy world leading up to the big event as people want to feel well and no aches or pains while they are enjoying festive times with their families and friends. Although busy its a lovely week to work with everyone looking forward to their family time.

I have made it reasonably stress free with presents all wrapped at the start of the month and the tree decorated last weekend.

Picked Thing 2 up from uni in Birmingham yesterday. Wow was that a cold day. Really cold wind brrrr. But at least we got home before the bad weather hit.

Thing 1 came back today, with his dad, so everything feels good having them both at home with me. Christmas can start now.

So we are nearly there .... 9 sleeps to go before the big man makes his yearly appearance. Hope you are all on the nice list!!

And as another nearly there.... i am 4 rows off the back border on the havana blanket before i finish.. just not sure if i have enough wool to do it though.. and when i will have time to get more ... but its nearly there and thats the main thing

I have to make a blanket for my dad so that will be my next project i guess.

I'll let you go.. hope you are all enjoying christmas parties and having fun

Take care

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment